The Flexi Clip range offers the user a clip capable of holding pipe of varying diameters between an upper and lower limit.
Also compatible with PEX pipe, PEX, MDPE and PVC pipework.
- Talon Single Flexi Hinged Pipe Clip 25-27.4mm
- Talon Flexi Hinged Pipe Clips are supplied in Polypropylene
- The preferred spacing between Talon Clips installed along a length of pipe is 500mm.
- Suitable for all domestic pipework installations
- UV Stabilized, therefore will not discolour
- Can be linked together with the dovetails
- Does not warp or distort with temperature changes
- The clip has a Dovetail to enable multiple parallel pipe runs
- Suitable for both internal and external pipework installations
- Compatible with Talon Link Spacers & Standard Spacers
Talon Hinged Clips are tested for safe use with plumbing, gas and air conditioning pipe. However, Hinged Clips are not intended for load-bearing applications. Hinged Clips are designed to grip and hold specified pipe sizes only. A series of Clips spaced at 500mm intervals along a pipe installation will easily hold the natural weight of copper or plastic pipework. For safety considerations please do not attach or hang loads to the pipe installation as this may cause clips to fail.